Wellman Advanced Materials is exhibiting at the upcoming NPE2018 in Orlando, FL. May 7-11th! Join us at Booth S12189 to learn about our innovative technologies, global footprint, and more. We look forward to seeing you there.
With extensive laboratory and test facilities, fully accredited by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (Certificate Number: 0191.01), Wellman Advanced Materials formulates, tests, and certifies all of its products to assure optimum properties for your applications.
Wellman Advanced Materials via its Post-Consumer, EcoLon® Product Line, has been a key participant in the automotive industry’s recent shift towards “green” manufacturing. Being composed of 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Materials, EcoLon® products are eco-friendly while still maintaining high quality and remaining cost effective.
News & Events
- Customer Plant Visits Confirm our Capabilities
- EcoLon’s Capacity to meet your needs
- Interest in EcoLon GF1974 Accelerates
- EcoLon NY1992 Provides an Alternative to Rising Unfilled Nylon 66 Prices
- EcoLon Glass Filled Nylon Opportunities
- Recycled Polypropylene Success Leads to an EcoLon Success Story
- An EcoLon Success Story: Dana Cover Press Release
- With EcoLon you know you get consistent quality